Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finishing 2010

I guess it has been a long time since I wrote, It says I have 7 people who read my blog, but I bet only about 2 will even notice I posted something after like 2-3 months of silence. Holiday season has been SUPER hectic at work and thus I dont have much time or energy to get on here and write.

With my boss driving me crazy, our cake display constantly breaking and DESTROYING cakes, and a few other little things that keep coming up. My job has turned into just trying to manage to get through the day. But the best part is the fact that the past few months have FLOWN by.

As the new year starts I am really gonnna try to write more, and see if I can keep up with it. I mean this was supposed to be my way of getting through the deployment, and now we have made it through over half!!! YAY!!!!! Its a measley 68 days til I will again be in my Baby's arms. You cant even begin to imagine just how excited that fact makes me!!!

My husband has to be the most perfect man ALIVE! He just always knows the right things to do and say!! I cant wait to have him back so this house can start feeling more like a home again!! Well not too much more to say, but keep an eye out for the 31 day photo challenge to begin on the 1st. Should be a really great way to get to know me a little better!!

Love ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always wait for a blog update from you hahah but i can always find you more on facebook then here. same with me i havent updated since aug LOL well hope you had a good news years even if Dustin wasnt here with ya!

    ReplyDelete