Saturday, January 1, 2011

31 Day Photo challenge



A photo of me with 10 facts.....alrighty.

1.Im married to the most handsome, charming, and awesome man to walk the earth.....MY HERO!!!

2.I was born with a hole in my heart. But I believe that is why I have such a big heart now hahahahaha (CHEESY).

3.I live in Hawaii. Its beautiful here and most days I love it. But I dont like being so far away from family. And HATE how some locals treat white people.

4.I listen to all music, and unlike most people who say that you would be surprised, my music library is a mix. From Techno, to Country, to Death Metal!

5.I work at Coldstone. I made the mistake of thinking it would be just an easy job to pass time. SOOO much work goes into a coldstone behind the scences that people dont undertand. I work my ass off in that store.

6.I cant dance or sing for the life of me, but oh that doesnt stop me...Hahaha thats probably what makes me fun to hang out with lol. Im always doing silly things and making people laugh!!!

7.Im a complete lazy ass. If given the chance, I would lay on my ass all day everyday. Thank god for Huck and his need to pee a few times a day or i'd be 2 times my size. Not to say that my lazyness hasnt caught up to me, my poor body...It needs to loose some extra baggage.

8.My family is my everything. I love all of them, parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles....everyone specially my nephew and it breaks my heart knowing he is growing up so fast. And that he has no idea who I am really.

9.Im an Army wife. And that title holds more meaning and hardship than anyone could ever imagine. And those of you who are also on this boat know exactly what I mean.

10.I have the greatest friends. From so many different walks of life. I have friends in tons of different states and even some in different countries!!! And they have all made massive impacts on my life even if they don't see it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment