Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17

Something that has made a huge impact on my life recently...and for the last almost 7 months now. My everday revolves around getting through the everday things, that you don't even think would effect you, with out crying. I know he is doing his job but it really is hard to spend SOOO much time away from your Husband. I get up everymorning in an empty bed. Take the dog out alone. Eat my meals alone. Most nights talk to him on the computer for a couple hours tops and than climb back into our empty bed alone. Sure I have friends who are there for me and god knows without them I wouldnt be as strong as I am but it still is a horrible thing to have to deal with. Thankfully this one is winding down. In 50 or so days I get to finally be back in the arms of my baby and hold him. I will hold on as tight as I can for the 2 weeks I am given. And love him like theres no tomorrow. No one can even imagine how wonderful those days will be. Than I will put my brave panties back on and watch him climb back on a plane and fly away from me again. Sorry for the random rant. But you did ask me to tell you about something that has a huge impact on my life I would say this is obviously the biggest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment