Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Adventures



So as many of you know, Dustin and I are starting alot of new adventures in the next 40 days or so. Amazing how so many changes can happen in such a short amount of time, but I suppose that has something to do with the Army, they like to hurry up and rush everything into one time.




Tomorrow afternoon we leave Hawaii, this beautiful place we have come to call home for the past 2-3 years. It makes me sad knowing I wont be able to wake up to temperatures in the 70's and 80's every morning. Also going to miss all the adventures we have had here. But I'm more than sure we will have plenty to come.

So starting next week we will be in Germany. Yup, not only are we moving we are moving out of the country all together now. Haha sure do get to do alot of traveling being an Army wife. There will be alot of changes incorporated with living there as they do things differently. The biggest is we won't have cell phones, and just be able to pick it up and text family all the little tedious things that are going on in our life, we will have to instead pick up a real land line and call home or message one another on Facebook. So that's why I'm gonna start blogging every other day or so, so that I can keep everyone up to date on our new adventures in Europe!!!





The other major change is well, Miss Kyra Lee is going to be born soon!!! She gets to be born in Germany, which is really cool for her cuz that means she is going to grow up as a dual citizen. I'm sure once we get there I'll have alot more to say about it all cuz I can only imagine how having a baby in a different country will be. We will certainly take lots of pictures and try to keep all our friends and family as involved in our next 3 years in Germany as we can. So keep an eye out for posts at least a couple times a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment