Monday, July 2, 2012

30 day shred and 30 day facts

So here I go trying another 30 day thing I think if I work out than blog I'll keep up with it. And if I can keep my face away from Pinterest. Started my 30 day shred yesterday. So we'll be off on the questions by a day.
Weight before shred 162.

First question: List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I was born in Colorado.
2. I met my husband in High school.
3. I was born with a hole in my heart and had surgery at 1 year.
4. My family used to raise rabbits I'm talking full on breed, sell, and show them.
5. I was in 4-H almost my whole youth.
6. Horses and Dolphins are my favorite animals.
7. I am an Army wife.
8. I have lived in Colorado, Nebrasaka, Montana, Hawaii, and Germany.
9. I worked at a church camp as a horse wrangler/councilor for 4 years in High school.
10. I have the most beautiful daughter Kyra.
11. I have 1 older sister, 1 younger sister, and 1 baby brother(sadly he is 19 now).
12. I only get to go home to see family once a year.
13.My favorite colors are: Neon green, Blue, Teal and sometimes purple.
14.I love to read.
15. I am totally a dress person, but hate to shave my legs LOL.
16.Family and Friends are my whole world I love to be surrounded by people and will bend over backwards to help any F&F's that need help.
17.I try to be organized but suck at it.
18. I love to exercise even if I am really lazy.
19. I like change, like new hairstyles/colors, rearranging, and new clothes!
20.I am a foody who sucks at cooking not a fun combo, I try new recipes but tend to mess them up.

Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment