Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3rd days the charm

Well I haven't done my workout yet, but as soon as the hubby gets back from buying some more beer, we are gonna do a quick workout TOGETHER!! Yay!! I love workout buddies!! Than we are gonna ruin the workout with a couple ice cold beers :) and making some red white and blue sugar cookies. Terrible I know but It's a holiday right!!!

Topic of the day: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. Snakes. This fear probably became a fear for me because we lived in the country during high school and during the spring and summer on my way home from school or work I would see at least one snake alive or dead on the road. Also the knowledge of the fact they can bite, and some can do some SERIOUS damage. Plus who likes slimy sneaky creatures just gross.

2. Tornadoes. I hate the sound of tornado sirens or seeing like funnel clouds they freak me out. I have a fear of them destroying things. Living in Nebraska there were tornadoes all the time, we had one take out a tree in our back yard, one took our the fence and barn where my sisters cow was, and my dad drove us right smack dab into the middle of one. Really freaking scary I seriously thought I was going to die.

3. Falling. Idk I feel like I'm pretty fearless and I will try just about anything. But I guess I am more scared of falling with nothing to catch me....more of the SMASHING into the ground part ya know lol. This one is probably just a built in one I think most people have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment