Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday mom!!

Today is my momma's birthday, I love her to death!! I miss living close to her she is one of my best friends. Sadly today hasn't been a good day for her as my grandma is in the hospital they are doing tests to find out what is wrong :(  Keep her in your prayers.

So update on my weight loss journey, I have only lost 5 lbs this month but you know what I feel like that is pretty good. And not only that I have kept it off. So my next goal for the next couple weeks is another 5 lbs I feel like if I can keep losing 5 lbs at a time it wont seem like such a daunting task. Especially since my initial goal was to lose 15-20 lbs if I keep it up I will be there in no time :)

creative organization....one room at a time I am deep cleaning and organizing. First was the bathroom and I needed to get my makeup organized. Turns out the spatula holder in the kitchen we never really used worked perfectly!
Ready for the 4 day weekend, hopefully we will be able to do something fun this weekend. Go somewhere new and explore :) Love living here and having this amazing chance.

Topic of the day: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

I think there are 2 parts to this, the hardest physically, and hardest emotionally.

1. Physically would be giving birth to Kyra it was a really long hard journey. I mean I was going through extreme pain for 21 hours. It was so hard, but I feel like I was strong and pushed through because I knew the reward was completely worth it.

2.Emotionally was when Dustin deployed. It was terrible seeing the love of your life get on a big bus in uniform, knowing I wasn't going to see him for 9 months before his R&R. It was so hard to get through. But I learned a lot in a year, and our relationship grew as we learned new ways to show our love from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment