Sunday, December 30, 2012

9 months and 5 days.

    Well with Kyra turning 9 months on Christmas I didn't really get a chance to do her 9 month progress chart thing until now because well we have been busy and I haven't caught a silent time really where I could sit down ALONE and just write.  So here it is for all of you that enjoy seeing Kyra's progress and all the things she learns each month. It amazes me how such a short increment of time can change one person so much. And honestly it wouldn't be so drastic if I didn't have these to look back on.

Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Squishy, Boo Boo bear.

Clothing Size: 9 months and some 12 months.

Personality: Oh boy is your personality certainly starting to shine through in everything you do. You are chatting and blabbering on about everything. And now have so much sass it is occasionally out of control. Specifically when you are told no about something.

Things I Could Do Without:  You being so hard headed and thinking you can do whatever you want. Than getting a temper when you are told you can't.

Item/Toy We Love The Most: The brainy baby dvd we were given for Christmas. I'm not a huge fan of putting your kid in front of a tv to entertain them as it doesn't do anything to help them learn but there are moments where I need to get something done and knowing she is gonna sit still and not come climb up my legs when I am cooking something hot for example that having her watch that dvd has been a savior.

Item/Toy You Love The Most:  Oh Christmas was good to you, and I'm not sure we have any specific favorites quite yet, tho she does like the new walkers cuz they are way more exciting than the one we were borrowing cuz they make noises. And your new cardboard fort we built you!!

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Your personality, you just make the funniest faces and respond to everything so enthusiastically!! You even clap when you eat!!

Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Walking around the house with the walkers, clapping and singing with mommy. And playing with all the new toys!!

Her hair is getting so long, and look at that drool!!! She has been working on her 2 top teeth forever, you can see and feel them they just won't break through :S



Hard to believe that in 3 short months my baby girl is gonna be a toddler and no doubt before than she will be walking all over the house!! This week we have her 9 month pictures and I am really excited about them! I'll be posting those is a week or two so keep an eye out for that blog. Also in the coming weeks, NOT JUST BECAUSE OF NEW YEARS, I will be doing updates on my workouts. I am starting Insanity starting tomorrow and I know it is gonna rock my world. I am doing the working out to reach my 12 month pp goal. It just happens to line up with the beginning of the year. I will also have a blog soon about new years!! Haha well probably tomorrow. Thanks everyone for following my blog and this Christmas season the amount of views was more than i ever expected. And now I can tell which things you like most so I will be trying to bring you blogs that excite my viewers!!! Can't wait to hear from you all. And if there is something you would like to hear more about feel free to message me: johannessabrina@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment