Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sweet and Salty

    We are narrowing down the 25 days of Christmas. Really happy to say that it feels like it has been a very successful month for my blog. I thank you all for following along and hope I have gained a few regular followers for the future of my blog.

     Seeing as there is only 3 days until Christmas it is time to start BAKING!!! I love to bake and more than anything LOVE to munch on all the junk. Way to become obese in the last couple weeks of the year! But if we didn't do this who would want to make their goal for the new year to be to loose weight?

     Well yesterday we had the final give away and sadly like they all have kind of been no one seemed interested except a select few. Which is sad because I thought maybe I would continue to do crafts and give them away but may not.

     The winner as there was only one entry again was Micah Howell....her letter to Santa was absolutely adorable!! And I know she will get everything she wants for Christmas from the old man. Now to find out what is going to be filling up that adorable little snow man!

It looks like Rudolf!!!
    I hadn't made these amazing little treats in a couple years but they are always a hit! Pretzel melts!! They are pretzels with Hershey Kisses and Peanut butter M&M's! Very easy to make also.


Pretzel Melts

Ingredients:
Bag of Pretzels
Bag of M&M's
2 bags of Hershey's Kisses

Preheat oven to 170*
On a cookie sheet lay out a layer of Pretzels

Place a Hershey Kiss on each Pretzel

Place in oven for 4-6 mins I find going the full 6 is best but keep an eye out you don't want them to completely melt you want them to stay in their normal shape but be soft. Than the next step you have to be quick about.

Push the M&M's down into the kiss


Put on cooling racks in the fridge
 Now ENJOY!!!


1 comment:

  1. They look great and sound easy to make so that will be my quick contribution to any holiday festivity I will attend. Thank you muchly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete