Sunday, January 20, 2013

Must admit

Well guys I must admit this week was not my best week. I ended up only putting in 3 days of Insanity. With my relief day on Thursday. Than we left town bright and early Friday. So bright and early that I simply packed workout clothes and well no gym shoes. So the idea of going to the gym while we were at the hotel went out the window. So I took the 3 days off and enjoyed the trip aside from a few quick laps in the pool, nothing worthy of being considered a workout. This being said I am not going to be taking any pictures of progress as I doubt there will be any.

This coming week I am going to be doing 8 days straight with no relief day, going to be pushing into the finish line as my last week until I graduate from The Asylum!!! After the Asylum I am going to go into doing a hybrid of Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred. If you are a long time follower you may have read I tried this once before. But that is why I am going to be doing it a bit differently so I don't get bored with doing the exact same video day in and day out. Well that is  a bit down the road so we'll get there when we get there.

On a totally different note. A great friend of mine is doing a thing called the 52 challenge or something like that. She is a professional photographer so my pictures will be no comparison so totally check out her link. http://armywifealongfortheride.blogspot.de But I am going to go ahead and try out doing the challenge also. As I am trying to become one with my camera!! Haha and taking 1 GOOD picture a week is more like something I can keep up versus any of the 30 day challenges. So keep an eye out for those. As I am already 3 weeks behind so they may come on different days until I catch up. But those will probably be a Wednesday or Thursday post :) See you all in a few days!!

And of course with that little hint at our vacation I will be posting about that too when I get the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment