Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pump up the volume

   So I took a week off from doing Asylum, and I have to say I have never felt so lazy since the first day I turned on the workout video. I did go to the gym 2 times and ran a mile both times, and was doing Pilates and other like workouts off of youtube. But was NOT feeling accomplished like I had pushed myself out of my comfort zone. I don't think you can really get more in shape, or loose inches if you are doing what comes easy.

   With that being said. I got my hands on a copy of the Original Insanity videos. So starting tomorrow Monday, February 3, 2013 I am going to start 60 days of Insanity. With hopes that by April 5, 2013 I will be in such great shape that when I go to do The Asylum again it will feel like nothing.

      I am going to set my goals, and get myself measured tonight and will update this blog with the number so that I can see "officially" where I started, and where I "ended." I will measure at both 30 days and 60 days! If this all works out and I keep up the 1 mile m-th also I can expect to be the happiest I have ever been in my skin!! And just in time for summer and swimsuits :D

      I was thinking about doing 2 a days aside from the running. But I think it is probably best if I just do 1 workout and 1 run. I don't want to over do it and either deprive my body of a chance to rest enough to advance, or end up injuring myself. I'm sure since Insanity has so much Cardio worked in vs. Asylum that I will be more than pleased with my results!!

chest:39.75
L bicep:11.25
R bicep:11.5
waist:32.5
hips:43.5
L thigh:23.5
R thigh:23.5
L calf:13.75
R calf:14
weight:158
BF %:35

My goals are: take my mile time down to 8 mins, loose inches from my waist and hips, and get my Body Fat under 33%

  

No comments:

Post a Comment