Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project 52: Shadows

This is a couple days early but I have given up on them actually happening in a specific order. Some picture are harder than others to go out and do.

But yesterday after being snowed in the day before with over 8 inches of snow, we ventured out as the snow was melting away. Had to take advantage of the sunshine while we had it. While I was taking some super cute pictures of my doll playing in the snow. I noticed that our shadows were showing up great and remembered that one of the topics was shadows. So I took advantage.

I love this picture and I hope my sweet girl knows that no matter how big she is I will always be there for her!! I will hold her hand until the day I die. Although the weather has gone back to snowing yet again...I can look at this picture and day dream of the warm spring days that will someday come.


I really wish that I could get us both on the sidewalk so that the shadow was more distinct. That is really the only change I wish I could make....Well except maybe to have both mommy and daddy holding a hand. Maybe I will redo this when he gets back from his training!!


For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment