Friday, April 19, 2013

Project 52: Flowers

     Alright guys, this one has come very late, it was supposed to be done by March 9th or so, but with the extended winter we got here and what seems like a lot of places!! So it wasn't really until this last week that the flowers have really started to come out.

    With the warm weather my walking group also started meeting up to walk also. As I was walking to post, I walked over the foot bridge and saw the prettiest tree ever. The plum tree. It is all in bloom and has the prettiest flowers. I just love how it arches over the path and really is just the prettiest back drop!


   I love this tree:




For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment