Thursday, July 11, 2013

THANK YOU READERS!!!

So for those of you who have been avid followers of my blog I owe you soooo much for where I am now a days!! I do apologize that there hasn't been a new blog in well over a week or two, and for that I am very sorry. School has been keeping me very busy but only 2.5 weeks left and I'll be done for a while.

That being said sometime in the last week while I was absent my blog reached a very exciting milestone!!!

Back in March on my birthday I had excitedly written about how my blog had finally reached 3333 views in the 3-4 years I have had it up and I was in awe that so many wonderful people were viewing my blog!!

Well in the last week only 4 months later I have more than double the number of views I am now topping out around 6800 views!! I just can't believe the amount of support I am seeing!! I will eternally be grateful to see that so many people in this world enjoy visiting my blog each day!! I mean just this week I saw over 150 views and I haven't even posted anything new, its WONDERFUL!!!

I have a lot of blog topics planned out to be written about including ALOT of pictures for the 52 week challenge to get caught up on. So stay tuned, and I will try to bring you more exciting tales from our adventures in life!!

Thanks thanks thanks!!! I would be nothing without you!!!

And just cuz I think every blog post deserves a picture here is a cute one of Kyra and her best friend from the 4th of July aren't they just DOLLS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment