Friday, August 23, 2013

Project 52: Black and White


My guess is since most of my followers are also Facebook friends, most of you saw me post this picture yesterday for my nephew, but this is my picture for the Black and White subject. I was given the oppurtunity to take my  nephew's senior pictures while back home this past month.

I know that I am far from a professional, but I believe that my pictures at least show some artistic flare. I have always wanted to take/have pictures of me taken on railroad tracks. It proved more difficult than I had expected to find a piece of railroad that wasn't occupied but the searching and driving the countryside was totally worth it for the pictures! If the random truck without its driver hadn't been parked near by I think we could have even taken some pictures on the car parked in the left of this picture!


For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutions which has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment