Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall Weather = Fall Clothes

So I love fall but one thing I don't have nearly enough of is fall clothes!! In reality I need to go on a shopping spree and stock up on long sleeves and jackets.

As one of my good friends pointed out on Facebook today our 10 day forecast has only one day where we are even gonna reach 70. I think it is fair to say that the cold temperatures are among us. So some of my friend said their favorite thing about fall is the clothes, maybe I should bring them along on a shopping trip to the mall to help me find some capture clothes for the season. 

However, one thing I do have quite a few of is scarves. I want more, lots more! But before I could buy any last year I first had to figure out where to put them all. A pile in the closet was just not going to cut it. 

So in a creative manner I figured it out!! We had a box of shower curtain hooks laying around that didn't fit our shower and never did get taken back. So I attached them to a plastic coat hanger as though hanging the curtain. I than looped my scarves through each one! It hangs so super neat in my closet and keeps them all in one place. Now I can guilt free shop for scarves!!



And it fits right into my closet taking up no more room than a sweater would.




No comments:

Post a Comment