Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Kacie Maternity Shoot

Hey friends and family!!! I am excited to announce a new tab on my main page!! The Photography tab!!

As you would know if you have been following along that I have picked up a new hobby!! Photography! I have no intentions of becoming a professional and feel that I will probably only keep it as something I enjoy, more of an art. I will be doing pictures for some friends, but just as practice. I am also trying to get some practice in other genres, like Macro, and Landscape.

My first Victim was Kacie!

She is so beautiful which probably was why this photo shoot turned out so well! That and she let me use her nice camera, which I couldn't have likely produced such pretty photos with my own.

Here is her Album :D














Stayed tuned I have a few more people pictures planned, and tons more of other varieties that I wanna work on too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment