Monday, November 18, 2013

Self Portrait

So I follow a couple photographer bloggers. And I am also friends with other photographers, and all of them think its very challenging but good to learn your photography skills by taking self portraits.

I totally agree now after trying that it is very challenging as we are our own worst critic. You have to work on posing, and lighting and angles and everything while also trying to take your own cues. So here are my resulting first self portaits.

Next year I am going to do a 365 photo challenge to produce one fully edited beautiful picture a day!! Will make me pay more attention to every picture I take. And taking a new one each day!! And I plan on having once a week be a self portrait and hopefully we will see throughout a year my improvement!!



No comments:

Post a Comment