Friday, December 20, 2013

Project 52: Night

So for those of you who are friend with me on facebook you saw this picture posted there and on my photography page a week or so ago. But as a final push effort to finish this project before taking on another one I decided to use this picture as my night theme. I had originally hoped to take a picture of the big fluffy snow flakes falling at night under the street lights as it is one of my favorite things. But since the weather has chosen to remain in Fall for the time being and there is only 11 days left this year, I decided I shall use this picture for my Night theme.

This picture made me go back and look at my fog attempt previously done this year. And its amazing how far my photography has come. That and its fascinating how getting down at the level of the image you want vs being lazy makes a much better photograph!


For complete list of all pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolutionswhich has links to all of my project 52 blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment