Monday, January 6, 2014

Creative 52: Week 1

So I did so good finishing my project 52 last year, I wanted to do another one this year. This year I am not going to do specific themes, but a creative shot a week.

I was going to do a 365 day project but with today being the 6th and I have only done 2 days it is clear that my schedule is just way too busy to be doing a picture each day if I want to do great pictures. That being said one of the pictures I took so far is exactly what I mean by creatives.

So to start this year off on a small scale we did a picture that fits in the palm of your hand!!



I have also made a dent on the 24 photo-shoots I plan on doing this year!! 1 done 23 to go!! I will be sharing a few pictures from the shoot in the next day or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment