Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kyra is 2 years old already


Nicknames: Kyra Bug, Bug, Bunny, Boo

Clothing Size: 2t pants and 3t shirts

Personality: Well you hit those terrible twos with a passion!! You love to make sure everyone knows how you feel about everything! But you are such a social butterfly and so sweet! Asking everyone if they are okay and saying hi and bye to everyone you walk by. And singing songs about everything.

Things I Could Do Without:  Your sassy little attitude. And you running away from me when I ask you to follow me. I hate this most because I worry about you taking off toward a road.


Item/Toy We Love The Most: Portable Potty chair. It makes trying to get you to potty in public way easier than holding you on the seat freaking you out.

Item/Toy You Love The Most:  Books and your my little ponies. Or any animal figurine! You love animals!!

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Playing with you at the park and watch you enjoy the little things like the flowers, and ants on the ground.


Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Running around and being free to do whatever you want. Playing with friends, and reading books with mom and dad each evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment