Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chestosky's Birthday Easter Extravaganza

I normally don't do event photography, it isn't really my fortay! I enjoy going to events to be there and be present, and talk to people!! I rarely even bring my camera at all to things we are invited to! Heck I didn't even do any pictures at Kyra's Birthday Party! 

But Anna came to me and asked for me to photograph her son's birthday, and I can't say no to a new experience! So I did, I enjoyed it, mostly because the party was full of adorable kids, and what is more fun to photograph than super cute kids?

From the looks of it these kids had a super good time at the party, my daughter included!!

 

Tyler got a handmade card from his neighbors!














Awesome Gift baskets!!






Pinata time!!










No comments:

Post a Comment