Monday, June 23, 2014

Kate's Family Photos

Kate has been one of my best friends since we were in Kindergarten together way way way back in the day! We grew up most of our childhood together, from girl scouts to roller skating in her basement!! I have so many memories with this lady!! We both moved away from Colorado as pre-teens, but I remember her calling me from a pay phone in Florida when she first got there and wanted to move back!! Haha we eventually both ended up back in Colorado, that is before I married a soldier and traveled the world. But we still talk all the time, and she is almost always the first person I go to when I need to talk about something!! I love her so much!! And I can't wait until we move back to Colorado and live just down the street from her and the boys!! 

I was so excited to have time to run up and see her during our vacation this time and take some pictures of her family that has grown a lot in the past years!! And they turned out beautiful!!








2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!! I love you! Totally made me tear up 😭❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!!! I love you! Totally made me tear up 😭❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete