Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Book Review: I've got your number by Sophie Kinsella

This book is a really cute one and something a little different that what I usually pickup. But a long time ago I read the shopaholic book series also by Sophie Kinsella and really liked her writing. So this book I believe I either found at a garage sale or thrift store for cheap and decided why not? And it was a good choice.

This book is a very fun playful mystery, romance type novel that keeps you wondering what will happen next with out being too predictable. It's a nice light read and really lets you get into the world of the characters and forget about the world you are currently living in.

This is book 8/12 for my resolutions!! And I just finished reading book 12/12 last night haha so I am a little behind on writing reviews. But this one is a 4.5/5 for good reads!! If you need something easy to pick up and just enjoy for a while this is a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment