Monday, March 16, 2015

My last session with the Motzers :(

I say this is the last session with them but maybe someday I will meet back up with them in our Army journey and I will get the chance to work with them again. I have had so many fun shoots with them, and watching them and my photography grow and change through out our time together is awesome! Now they are a family of 6. And when I look at their family they remind me a lot of my family. 3 of us girls and my little brother!! I just know they are going to have so much fun growing up together. And that Sarah is in for quite the handful with that many that close in age when High School starts!! But she will also likely have lots of Grand babies around the same age!! But obviously that is so far down the road its hard to imagine!! I truly hope this family follows us to Ft Hood so I can't still spend time with them!!








No comments:

Post a Comment