Monday, October 5, 2015

The one with another trip to the safari

Monday: We woke up had breakfast and started our week back on schedule, with school stuff!! Kyra wasn't very focused and started being crazy so it didn't last very long...and so her crazy naughty spell continues!! By the time she was supposed to take a nap I was exhausted and then of course Darren woke up from nap!! Kyra was in and out of her room being a brat the entire nap time and prompted mom to creat a behavior sticker chart. Now we are working on earning good stickers and not bad. Hoping it will cause her to work on behaving better!!  After Darren went back down for another nap, we  sat down and actually peacefully managed to do a couple cute crafts together!! Until half way through the naughty came back!! 

Finally Dustin came home and I was so happy to see him, I was about ready to run away!! We had dinner and I got my workout done!! And then I was sore and ready for bed.


Tuesday: I don't want to jinx it, but today Kyra seems to have woken up on the right side of the bed for a change!! We got up ate breakfast together and hug out until Darren woke up. When he woke up we decided to go in his room and play all morning until his first nap!! Everyone was so happy and had a good time playing!! 

Around lunch time we went out to check the mail and ran into our neighbors across the way for the first time really, and Kyra got to meet their grand daughter!! They are actually really nice people, and it's nice to actually know them finally!! 

The rest of the day was restful and Kyra was good the rest of the day. Even to the extent that she got to play at the park. And she left the park without complaint, and so she got ice cream too!! Hoping maybe she was just having a sick week and is back to her normal self!! Either that or the new sticker chart is actually working!!










Wednesday: We started out this morning early, got ready to go and headed out to go to the drive thru safari again with Christa and the kids!! It was nice and cool this time so all the animals were out, and hey hadn't done hay yet so we managed to have some animals that didn't show much interest in us the first time come see us. One of which was the camel. He was crazy. He put his entire head in the car, stole both bags of food paper bag and all, and we thought for a few mins that he had stolen one of Kyras monkeys too!! It was hilarious and hysterical all at once, needless to say that was enough action for us! 

Once we got home, we scarfed down lunch and took naps. And when Dustin got home we got groceries!! That was the gist of our day!!




Thursday: So the camel incident caused Kyra to be up every hour from like 2 on, and that mixed with an awful headache that I can't figure out the origin of had me up all night. Around 0530 I got up took a hot bath, Advil, and essential oils and was able to get a couple hours of sleep so the headache went away. But I was still exhausted, then just my luck Dustin bought me coffee, and accidently dropped it before I even got a sip...so it's gonna be a long day!! Just have chores to do and my taxes need to get done tonight!! 

Friday: Another day around the house, lots of playing with the kids, and little else got done. But I am pretty okay with that!! I seemed to have pulled a muscle during my workout Wednesday and it's sore, so I'm taking it easy until Monday and hopefully I'll be able to get right back to my workouts!! I feel so much happier and healthier when I can get a good workout in!! 





Saturday: Today is all about fall pictures, I have a little set up and am doing a couple cute pictures of my kids and Christas kids!! I don't have the best picture set up, but we wanted some done before I leave!! 






Sunday: It's been a long weekend with Dustin working the whole time, today we are just going to the park this morning, and that is all we have planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment