Sunday, January 3, 2016

The 5th Wave Book Review







Wow yes that just happened. I read a HUGE book in just over a week. Didn't think my first book review of the year would be on the 3rd that is crazy!! But off to a good start on that resolution!!

So The 5th Wave was my Christmas present from Dustin this year. I saw the preview for the movie and it said it was based off a book, so I knew I needed to read it. I'm a huge fan of reading books first, if you haven't already noticed. 

Anyways this book was obviously GOOD, and it's so hard to put down, I wanted to read it straight through. But I'm really glad I had time to read it before I start classes next week! The 5th Wave is the first book in a trilogy and is about the end of the world. But not in the same, humans brought it upon themselves sense as like Divergent, and Hunger Games, but rather brought on by an alien mother ship that appears one day. 

This book was so action packed and you have no clue as to what is really going on until you are over half way in, they keep the mystery rolling. It's such an intense book, and I really hope that the movie will do it justice!! In all the action and crazy twists there is a strong family tie, that shows throughout it all blood really is the strongest!! I can't say too much without giving away a lot of how the story ends up going. But if you are looking for a new book to read this year.....I highly recommend you read The 5th Wave!!!

Over all this book is a 5 out of 5!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment