Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Darren turns 1



Nicknames: Dare Bear, Bubba, squishy

Clothing Size: 24m/2t everything now

Personality: Comedian, someone thinks he is seriously funny, and is always laughing about silly things. He loves to follow the big kids around and do everything they do, but still won't walk.

Things I Could Do Without: How impatient you get when it comes to milk. It's an I need it, and I need it now sort of thing!

Item/Toy We Love The Most: Sippy cups, even tho I miss nursing you all the time, it's so convienent to just toss you a cup and keep Doug what I was doing!!

Item/Toy You Love The Most: New motorcycle you got for your birthday!! You love the buttons and sounds, and that it's finally something you can get onto.

Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: Listening to you trying to figure out how to say a few words, and watching you learn new things, you are so observant and learn so fast

Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Climbing up things, and chasing your sister around. You also love to walk with help, and play outside!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment