Saturday, January 7, 2017

Last year, and this years Resolutions!!

So last  year was a weird year for this blog. I had been so consistent for years about getting on blogging keeping it updated and I lost perspective about why I do it I think. I do this blog as a way to look back on the things our family does. To have a story to go with the pictures. To be able to remember the amazing milestones, and seasons our little family sees. As well as a place to vent, or share my hobbies so in 2017 I am going back to that!!


Here is a recap on 2016 resolutions and goals!!!


24 sessions- I concluded my year with 105 I would say I accomplished this goal!!!


Fix financial situation- Well our vacation at Christmas time blew this one out of the water!!! Here is to hoping we can get this under control someday!


Keep up fitness routine. I feel like even tho I haven't ever managed to make working out just a habit, I do try to do it consistently and I am very strong. I just have a nice layer of protection :D


KonMarie Method. I never fully finished this. I love the idea tho and before our move I would love to really downsize the amount of stuff we have!


Read 12 books. I feel like I may have been close to finishing this one. I am not sure what my count was but I read some good books this year. And most are reviewed on here for you to check out :D


Get good grades. Well this one is for sure a thing. As you can see above that other goals have been sliding but I have been working hard on school!!


Keep up with Blogs, and YouTube. And provide some new content. Uh....yeah


Do a catch up day once a month. I wish I had done this one more!! 

I feel like somethings got focused on more than others. So for 2017 I started a journal that I will be reading my goals once a week, and checking in and keeping myself reliable!


2017 Goals

*Personal*

1.Workout more
2. Read more
3. Work on my blog

*Business*

1. Work less, make more.
2. Make close to 12k by the end of the year.
3. Only work during specific hours.

*House* 

1. Declutter ALOT of stuff.
2. Organize more.
3. Create a perfect home in Oregon.

*Financial*

1. Save $100 a month.
2. Spend less.
3. Pay off debt.

*Family*
1. Eat out only once a week.
2. Be more active.
3. Try a new recipe every other week.

I feel like there are more goals, and they are less specific than usual but this year is going to be a very challenging year for our family!! And the transition moving across the country will be difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment